Do you want to be a part of a global company in rapid growth that develops and delivers innovative products/services that saves lives? Are you a skilled manager within continuous improvements with experience of technical industrial products/services? Then this role should be interesting for you.
Envirotainer has had a strong growth journey towards becoming a global leader within the niche market temperature-controlled containers. Today 320+ employees, 5700 leased containers, HQ in Stockholm and offices around the globe. The people are characterized with high engagement, always improving the company and our delivery which has been a success factor in our rapid growth. Envirotainers services/products are an important part of saving people’s lives. Our end customers are pharmaceuticals companies and we always cooperate with different transportation companies. We have a global organization with 50+ stations on strategic places around the world to serve and distribute towards customers. Envirotainer strategy is to focus on future growth and we are today owned by the private equity firm Cinven. Our HQ just moved to a brand new office in Sollentuna.
About Global Service Network (Your function)
The Envirotainer Operations department consists of Customer Care Representatives, Logistics, Damage Control, Global Service Network and Reliability & Cold Chain Support. You will be a part of the Global Service Network that is being led by Andreas Olivin. Together we service the logistic needs of our customers, ensures the fully functional containers are where they are needed and when they are needed. Not only we deliver containers, we help the customers to plan and execute successful shipments.
About the role
Purpose of position
You will be responsible for the global field quality. Since your results are integral to the overall performance of Envirotainer, you play an important role in driving the future success of our company.
Your main task is to secure reliability of our container and ensure an even stronger delivery, which includes being the owner of the product, methods and manuals.
Manage the process of New Parts Introduction from idea to quality secured introduction in the network of own and outsourced stations. Manage the quality feedback from the field and drive the quality up with product/process/method/training improvements.
Your main stakeholders are the Head of’s for each region (APAC/EMEA/AMERICAS), R&D and the Reliability team.
• Product introductions (OTIF)
• Quality of the product (Reliability)
• Methods (improvement of standard times)
• Tools (right tool at the right place)
• Spare parts (OTIF)
Demands on the position
Relevant work experience and education
• Academic agree, probably within some sort of engineering
• Experience from industry and/or pharma is of benefit
• Continuous improvements, such as Lean or Six Sigma
• Experience from the quality function with development of for example production methods/process
• Previous experience as a manager/leader
• Structured leader that used to work in a global environment with Lean as a primary tool for success.
• Ability to work with highly technical question together with R&D for example
• Sharp listener that can convert possibilities to clear requirements
• Ability to work with a regulated business as the flight industy is
Our core values are essential to us; Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit. To be successful in your role at Envirotainer you need to demonstrate the following interpersonal skills;
• Professional, and act with integrity and take responsibility for your work and actions
• Open, honest and transparent in your communication
• Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach to how you perform work within the areas of your responsibility
• Strive to be agile and to act fast
• Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
This position is placed in Rosersberg and some travel is required. You will be reporting to Andreas Olivin – Head of Global Service Network.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Navigio as a recruitment partner. If you have questions about the position, please contact Erik Lundquist at email@example.com.